Churros!

 The churros at Disneyland hit different.  I once ate two churros at the Phoenix Zoo and they were not good.  Anther time, we made churros at home.  They were fine.  The churros at Costco are pretty darn good, but man, the Disneyland churros are awesome!  Part of it is the ambiance surrounding the churro cart-it's the happiest place on earth.  Another part of it is that they are really good!  When we go this fall you can bet I'll eat a whole bunch of churros!

Look at this kid!  His mom is making him take a picture, but all he wants to do is plow through that churro like it's the last one at the park!


We don't have any really young kids anymore, but you gotta start 'em out young eating churros!



Isn't it crazy how much joy a piece of fried dough can bring?



This is a Red Hot churro dipped in cream cheese icing.  It was good.  Not the best one I've had, but good.  In the comments you should tell me which churro has been your favorite.



Comments

  1. A couple years ago in DCA by grizzly river run, they had a bacon and syrup covered churro. To this day, that’s my fav one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the fruity pebbles churro. It's still my favorite. But you can't ever go wrong with good old original

    ReplyDelete
  3. The green apple one dipped in Carmel is my favorite churro

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the sudden...I feel like I need to eat a churro. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The best laid plans...

Ducks of Disneyland