Refreshment Corner

Has anyone ever been to refreshment corner?  It's on Main Street and I can't say that I've ever even seen it before.  However, some reading online told me that they have a cream cheese-filled pretzel.  Way back in the summer time Jenna worked at the SCERA pool and they had a cream cheese pretzel that she loved.  I don't know how much she paid for hers, but at Disney they are $5.39 and are only sold at Refreshment Corner.  If Jenna behaves, maybe I'll take her here to try a pretzel!  Also, I looked up Refreshment Corner on the Disneyland app (which you need to get right now, if you didn't get it earlier when I told you to) and it's the last little store on the left side before you hit the famous statue.  I bet I never saw it because I was looking straight ahead at the statue and castle!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...