More Snacks!!!

Yesterday I made a post about snacks based on a little text exchange we had several days ago.  This is a continuation of that post.

Dole Whips are quintessential Disneyland.  Not even a week ago I made a post about how good they are.  Since our last visit to Disneyland they have made a few upgrades to the Dole Whip.  Now, don't fret, because the original is still available, but they have this new one that is pineapple and raspberry swirl.  I can't wait!  The Tiki Juice Bar has the original, but the new restaurant called the Tropical Hideaway (I posted about this restaurant several weeks ago) has the swirled ones.  They have pineapple swirled with either orange or raspberry.  I would like to try this!


The first time we all went as a family we ate at the Hungry Bear Restaurant over by Splash Mountain.  The restaurant food was just okay-burgers and fries.  However, I got a strawberry funnel cake that was delicious.  I will eat one of those when we go, but probably not from the Hungry Bear.  I suspect we'll eat lunch one day at the Stage Door Cafe.  This place has chicken nuggets, corn dogs, chicken fried sandwiches, and fish and chips.  Oh, and it's the only place where you can get a hand-dipped corn dog AND fries at the same place!  We will get all of that and funnel cakes!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...