Peter Pan's Flight...Again

I posted a while back that we don't have any pictures of Peter Pan's Flight.  I did find one.  We need to make sure we take some good pictures when we go so that we can keep this blog going!  By the way, less than three weeks to go until we're there!

Peter Pan the movie (Disney's version) came out way back in 1953!  The ride was operational on day one of Disneyland, in 1955.  I remember going to Disneyland a few times as a kid, but I don't remember going on this ride.  Perhaps we skipped it because the line is always brutal?  That is, unless you have the celebrity pass that you can only get if you're a celebrity or if your kid gets the entire family kicked off Pirates...


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...