Road Trip...Again!

The drive all the way down to Disneyland is kinda long, but not too bad.  There's plenty to see along the way.  The part that is the worst for me is between Mesquite and Las Vegas-it's not too exciting and the cell service is hit and miss.  Here is a map of what our planned stops will be.  Now, I know that things happen on a long drive that would push us off the plan, and that's okay, but I like to have a plan!

I suspect we'll stop in Beaver for a drink and a stretch, and then stop again in St. George for lunch and gas.  Then, we'll stop again in Barstow, before going on to Anaheim.  The Barstow stop is to get gas because I don't want to be caught in SoCal traffic with very little gas.  I would like to be able to drive from Orem directly to St. George and skip the Beaver stop, but we have too many bladders, and many of those are very small!

Our tradition in the past is to hit Golden Corral in St. George on our way home, so I'll need to figure out where we'll eat on the way down.  I like Black Bear Diner and Cracker Barrel, but maybe we'll just hit the McDonald's drivethru.  We'll see!  One thing that's true for me and Mandy: When we are on vacation we like to eat good food, which necessarily precludes McDonald's. 

Here's our plan in map form:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...