It's All Over

For over 150 days we've been counting down to our trip to Disney.  We spent a lot of time re-telling stories from past trips and also making plans for this trip.  Now, in a whirlwind, it's all over.  I had a great time.  I loved watching the kids delight at all of the cool rides!  I loved the food.  I loved spending time with everyone.  I loved our shirts.  I loved our hotel.

It's curious-I'm just as tired after a long drive in the car as I am when I spend a day at Disney.  You know, 12 hours at the park gets me tired and makes my feet hurt.  A 12 hour drive makes me just as tired, but it's my butt that hurts!

Anyway, we stopped in St. George like we have done twice before, and ate at Golden Corral.  It was really good.  Mandy was glad to see they added Diet Coke to the menu.  I was pleased that they had wings!

Here's a picture from Golden Corral.  If you're wondering why it looks like mom is bending over to pick up a lost 10 dollar bill, it's because she is!


Here is a screen shot of our trip odometer.  Not a bad haul at 1,369.6 miles!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...