How Far do we Walk?

 Everyone knows, but won't admit, that we walk a lot at the park!  A LOT! We try not to talk about that part of going to Disneyland because it's a bit off-putting. It's a reality, though, that the part requires some walking.

Here is one of my days at the park:


Here's another one:


My advice?  If you don't like walking you better get to training.  I recommend walking some everyday, and a lot on Saturdays!  Get those legs in shape so that we can really enjoy it when we go to the park this fall!

Oh, and if anyone can beat my 9.7 miles in one day at the park I'll buy you a turkey leg or two churros, your choice!


Comments

  1. Looks like I’m gonna be fast passing space mountain and the rise of the resistance all day for the churro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By yours truly zac Christensen

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...