Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage

 This is arguably the most lame ride in all of Disneyland. I say it's arguably the lamest because there are a couple of other rides that rival this one.  If you can think of one please let me know in the comments.

Here's a bit about the ride: first of all, when I was a kid I thought the submarines really went under water, until we waited in line and I saw that they don't go under AT ALL.  The ride lasts 13 minutes and 45 seconds. The subs hold 40 people each.  Don't get in this ride if you are claustrophobic-you will freak out a bit. 

What I do like about the ride is looking at the lake, with the birds and stuff.  I think it looks cool:



Here's one where we're actually on the ride:



Comments

  1. This is a lame ride, but you need something for the Nemo movies 🤷‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey Jr train- also lame...but it's close to a churro cart...🤷‍♀️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...