Fun Pictures

 Today we're going to look at some fun pictures.

First up is a picture of the castle that I took way back on our first trip.  I like the picture because I think it's good.  I also like it because it reminds me of my old boss, Scooter Howell.  He wasn't too happy that I was going to Disneyland for a week and on our first morning, while we were taking pictures by the castle, he texted me asking for some spreadsheet or something. I took this picture and sent it to him, along with an explanation that his precious spreadsheet would have to wait until later!




Next up is another picture from the first time we went.  This time we're eating pizza and spaghetti at the worst restaurant in the park: Alien Pizza Planet.  We wound up eating here because we were going to ride Space Mountain and this place is right by that ride, and some of our kids were getting intolerably hangry.  I spilled my blue Powerade on my pizza.  A few hours later Jenna started throwing up.  She tried to blame Space Mountain, but I told her "no way!" The food was fine, but man, there are much better options than this!


I don't know what it is about wanting a picture by the train station right as we go through the front gates to the park.  After we finally show our tickets and we're in the park all I can think about is how fast we can get to Pirates.  But, we seem to like a picture here at the entrance. We're not the only ones who have thought of this.  If you look closely at this picture you can see a tensa barrier designating the area the guests use to line up for a picture.  We wanted this picture, but we didn't want to wait in a line to take a picture.  We hustled into position and took a quick pic.  You'll notice that we aren't quite centered with the train station-that's because there was another family in the "sweet spot" taking all day with their pictures.  We grabbed a quick pic and got out of there!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...