The Matterhorn!

 This ride's official name is Matterhorn Bobsleds.  The immortal words spoken by Patti after she rode this ride for the first time: "I think it shook my liver loose." She did not enjoy the ride.  I mean, she did, but she found out what we already knew: it's a rough ride.  It's cool, but rough.

You know who likes it? Brandon!


You know who else likes the ride? Lissa!




Now, even though the ride is just okay, the photo ops are outstanding!  It's an icon, everyone recognizes the Matterhorn mountain at Disneyland.



Here are a few more pics, just because:






Comments

  1. I remember I was so scared to ride it the first time, but I’ve been in love ever since. It’s a shame it’s been closed the last couple of times we’ve went!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...