Alice in Wonderland

I don’t have very many pictures of the Alice in Wonderland ride.  Probably because the line is pretty slow moving and the ride is just okay.

.

This is a dark ride located in Fantasyland and it’s right by the Mad Tea Party.  The ride opened in 1958, was remodeled in 1984, and updated again in 2014.  This ride was initially supposed to be a walk-through attraction, meaning you would just walk instead of ride something.  We all know that any sort of walk through (think Mickey’s house in Toon Town or the Star Wars thing by Space Mountain) is terrible at Disneyland.  WE WANT RIDES!!!  Luckily, they decided to make it a ride.

.

One time, when Karen Branch came with us, I was scared to ride the Matterhorn and convinced her to ride this one with me instead.  There was a teeny, tiny drop in this ride and I thought it was almost cool.  That made me want to try a fast ride, so then we hit Matterhorn.  I was scared to death until we got going, then loved it!






Comments

  1. I think I’ve been on this ride once? After we see how many times we’ve been that can be seen as sad 😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...