Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters is really fun.  It's a ride and a video game, two things we all really enjoy! There are some secrets to scoring higher in this ride.  For instance, do not ride with me.  I will annoyingly push your gun down so you can't aim as well. There are other secrets too.  Zurg's chest plate has a hidden target that is worth a lot of points.  Look it up and share it with us in the group text!

This is one ride that has a decent line.  There are fun things to look at, not just chain switchbacks.




I don't like to take time out of the ride for pictures because I'm too busy trying to show everyone that I dominate at this ride.  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...