Snacks and Treats...again.

 I think by now it's no secret I like the snacks and treats at the park.  In fact, I think we all love some of the offerings. None of it is cheap, but all of it is delicious and fun.

Here are a few of my can't-miss favorites.  If I don't get to eat these things I get a little more grumpy than usual:

1. Churros

2. Grey Stuff

3.  Beignets

I guess that's it for the list.  I eat a lot more food than, that, but those things are must-eats!  What is on your list that I should add to mine?

Here's a pic of the beignets:


Here's a Red Hots churro:


The mint juleps are great!  I don't really like mint flavor, but it's subtle in this drink and it's so refreshing!


These are known as Tigger Tails.  It's marshmallow dipped in chocolate and other flavor.  Have any of you had these?  I've never tried them, but when I Google "best snacks at Disneyland" these come up often.



Comments

  1. Maybe we should try the tiger tales and see how they taste! They could be good

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...