Walking Around the Park



 Sometimes I day-dream about walking through the park.  I have most of the park memorized so I can easily visualize where I am in the park.  And because I have a problem, I will sometimes pull up Google Maps Street View and "walk" through the park.  Also because I have a problem I will watch YouTube videos of people walking through the park. Watch these short videos, then close your eyes and imagine yourself somewhere in the park, eating a churro.


Sometimes it's good to stop walking and learn a new dance, right in the park:



Comments

  1. There’s a lot of walking, but it’s worth it when you get to ride pirates afterwards haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...