More Random Pictures!

Let's take a look at some more random pictures.

One of the old stand by pics:




Lissa happy, Lincoln tired.


Two in ponchos, three without ponchos.  Maybe it's only raining in half the park?  Maybe the little boys just like playing with the ponchos.



These wizard hats are infamous.  Next time we go, these boys should buy new hats and take this picture again!



One of the traditions of many people (not us, though, I don't think) is to take a picture of your kids by this Indian. Every time you go to Disneyland you get a new picture by this Indian.  Then you can see how your kids grow over the years!


The kids liked playing on this cannon.



We most certainly need an updated version of this picture!  Look at all those babies!!!



I think Lissa is strangling little Christian into submission for this pic.



Comments

  1. I love looking at old pictures. As I get older I’m starting to realize the value in a couple of simple photos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...