Planning, Prep, and Driving

For me, part of the fun of Disneyland is planning the trip, preparing for the trip, and the drive.  I love a good road trip!

We have spent a good deal of time and money over the years getting ready to go.  Here we see us the night before the trip.  We are holding the treats we bought for the drive.  Gage is holding a Mickey he got on a previous trip and Zac is wearing his Winnie the Pooh slippers.  We are all wearing smiles in anticipation of the trip!


Sometimes we leave Orem early in the morning.  If I drive fast (more on that in a minute) we make it to St. George in time for a late breakfast at Black Bear Diner. It's a good strategy to carbo-load with some pancakes before long days at the park!





We've seen this pic before, but I like it, so here it is again.




Anyway, for most of the drive the speed limit is 80mph.  I set the cruise at around 85 and we can cover a lot of miles pretty quick!

One time, the Diaz family broke tradition and went to Chic-fil-A.



Comments

  1. I love the ride, it’s a long haul but very relaxing and has a reward at the end haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...