Family Pictures

I'm on record (a lot of times) as not really liking forced poses for pictures.  I think the pictures of us in action are much more enjoyable.  Once we went in Blanding and the photographer had the audacity to tell me to lay on the ground.  I was an absolute baby about that.  It was stupid.  Sorry mom.


I do make an exception to my otherwise sound rule when we are at Disneyland.  The family pics are really pretty fun!



As much as I don't like starting the day with a picture, I do think it's good to get a family pic right out front, by the nice flowers and stuff.  When we get to the park all I can think about is getting on Pirates.  You guys need to remind me to take some pics along the way.



Comments

  1. I don’t like taking family pictures but I like to look back on them

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...