Get Ready and Drive!

I enjoy planning a Disney trip almost as much as I enjoying being there.  It's fun, for me, to get the snacks and stuff ready for the drive.



I also spend a bit of time studying the map for the drive down.  It's not a challenging drive until the last couple hours.  We get on I-15 and head south for many, many hours.  Once in southern Cali I need the GPS to get me to our hotel.  I still look at the map anyway.




The whole thing feels like a vacation, but when we see that first palm tree in St. George that's when I know we're really doing it!


Sometimes it works out that we're in St. George around breakfast time.  I like to eat at Black Bear Diner.  Their pancakes are amazing and I love to overeat and then drive for 5 hours!




Flat tire.



Comments

  1. The drive is nice, I enjoy the peace that comes with the long ride. But it can be a really hard 5+ hours

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...