I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Sometimes I just crave a churro.  But not any churro.  I want a Disney churro and I want to eat it in the park!  If it wasn't a 10-hour drive down (and thousands of dollars) I'd go get a churro and ride Pirates right now!


Here is Gage with a caramel apple churro.  I bought this for myself, took a bite, and offered a bit to him.  He liked it so much he took the rest of it!



Here's Gage with a caramel popcorn churro.  I'm not in the picture (because I'm taking it) but I learned my lesson about churros so I bought him one and me one.  This is my least favorite churro.  The popcorn was a bit stale. I would still get another one and love it, though!



A short video of Zac in line for a churro.



Comments

  1. I remember every time we were looking for Zac he was always in the churro lines🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you needed me anywhere at Disney, you knew where to go lookin haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...