Some Random Pics

Here are some random pics of when we've gone to Disneyland.  These are supposed to spark a bit of nostalgia for you.  They're supposed to bring a smile to your face.  They're supposed to get you excited for our trip.

Remember this one?  That house we rented was perfect.  Lots of bathrooms and bedrooms.  A nice pool and hot tub too. That trip was fun!


As I've worked through these pictures it has amazed me how fast the time has gone.  Look at these little boys!


I like this picture.  As I recall, Gage was a bit chilly but hesitant to wear his cool aunt Lissa's pink/purple jacket.  I remember very distinctly that I bought a caramel apple churro because it sounded so good and I wanted to try it.  Gage ate it!  He did give me a bite though.  That happened right before he took Lissa's jacket.


I don't know where Jenna found these chickens.  Please let me know in the group text where these chickens are in the park.


Here's another one with very young boys who are now old teenagers.  Those hats are infamous!



Comments

  1. Great memories attached to those pictures. It’s earlier than usual right now, so I wonder how he uploaded todays post so quick 🤔

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...