We go to the beach

Sometimes we make the beach part of the trip.  Sometimes I don't want to go to the beach because I want to go to the park.  Other times I want to stay an extra day and play at the beach but we don't because of how much it costs.  A time or two we have made going to the beach part of the trip.  Santa Monica was one of those trips.  Seal Beach is much closer to Anaheim so we've been there more than once.


I don't think we'll hit the beach when we go in November.  It's pretty chilly!  Is it strange to drive all the way to Southern California and not see the ocean?  I mean, when we're at our hotel down there we're only a 20 minute drive from the ocean.




The kids love the beach.  At least, they did when they were younger.  Digging holes, running from the water, complaining about how the sand is in every crack and crevice.  They love it!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...