Are You Kidding Me With the Wheel?!

I can't believe I'm making another post about the stinkin' ferris wheel. When we went back in May I rode this thing, against my better judgement.  I had never done the swinging ones and wanted to try it.  I figure I'd like to have done every ride in the parks at least once.  Big mistake.  I was thinking this morning about how much money it would take to get me back on this thing.  If a complete stranger walked up to me with five $100 bills in hand and offered them to me if I would ride this I think I'd say no.  I think $1,000 is my minimum.



One thing about the wheel is that it is really photogenic.  For some reason, it takes great pictures!





Comments

  1. I’d do it for $40

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun memories on a not so fun ride. I wouldn’t go back and change anything

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...