Even More Big Thunder

This ride is so good!  We have lots of pictures and videos! It is easily one of my favorite rides and maybe my top ride.  I love the sound the train makes.  I love the screaming from the riders.  I even like how cool the line is.  There is a lot to see when you're in line.



Here we have a few pics from different trips.  We're loaded into the carts and ready to roll!




Here's a fun video of us riding the ride.  How fun is this?!  I cannot wait to ride this ride.  I fully expect to ride it second (right after Pirates) and again later, at night!


One of the famous parts of this ride is the goat.  Here he is.  He has a stick of dynamite in his mouth, which isn't safe:


One of my favorite videos from all of Disney is this video.  It doesn't look like much, but you gotta turn your sound up. This goat makes a bleat sound, you know the sound goats make.  I can't remember what Mandy was doing, but that bleat caught her off guard and she squeals with delight!  Take a listen:



Comments

  1. I know this ride like the back of my hand. I’ve ridden it more times than I can remember

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...