If You're Tired of Snack Posts...

If you're tired of seeing posts about the snacks at Disneyland then you might as well skip this post. Here we have Trev wearing one of my favorite shirts: the Teacups themed "Are you mad, bro?" shirt.  It's great, but not the focus of this post.  Instead, notice that he's happily eating popcorn.


Look at these boys.  They're smiling, but it's a forced smile.  The problem is they want a churro but the churro booth is closed! A picture by a churro booth is just not as good as actually eating a churro!



Would it come as a surprise to anyone that I like the beignets? I really like them.  The ones in Downtown Disney are better than the ones in the park, but they are all still awesome.  On Monday November 13 I will be in Downtown Disney and I will get some beignets.  Anyone reading this is welcome to join me! Oh, and on Tuesday November 14 (some 12 hours later) I will be in Disneyland getting some Mickey shaped beignets right after I ride Pirates.  Everyone is invited to that as well!



I haven't mentioned the fact that I hate bananas.  I do.  It's okay if you like them, though.  Mandy wanted a chocolate dipped banana and she got one.  Then, she wanted to have her picture taken right in front of the Monsters Inc. ride while holding said banana.







Comments

  1. How can you be tired of the Disney snacks!?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...