Tea Cups Would You Rather?

Would you rather ride the Tea Cups 10 times in a row or have to hear the Small World song all day at the park? I'm choosing the song all day.  No way I could ride the Cups even twice in a row without it ruining my day. 

Here's a picture of Kaiden before he rides the Cups, looking happy and excited:



I love the music!




Here he is after the ride. I'm thinking he might not be able to handle 10 in a row!



Lissa is giving two thumbs up here, but we all know she can't take this ride, not 10 times in a row!




Comments

  1. I would rather ride the tea cups 10 times. It would be terrible but I really don’t like the small world music

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...