Fun Pictures!

This is post 184.  Remember way back on May 1 I dusted off this old blog?  I wanted these posts to be the hype machine for our trip.  My hope was to help everyone get a tiny taste of the Disney magic every single day until our trip. Well, here we are, less than two weeks away!  Enjoy these pictures.





And here's one video.  I gotta say, when I watched this video I was hoping for something cool to happen.  It did not.  Watch it anyway.  I guess I could do some kind of click bait thing like say "Wait until the end."  That would keep you watching until the end because you would think something fun would happen.  Sorry.





Comments

  1. Even though I’m not going, I’ve still very much enjoyed my daily dose of Disney! Thanks for all your hard work and effort that you put into making these posts for us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...