I'm the Mayor of Snack City!

Daily reminder: rope drop.  Leave hotel at 7am!

Yes, this is yet another snack post.  I've said it before: I'm a recreational eater.  I can't remember the last time hunger made me eat.  I just like food.

Here we have the first time I ate a Cafe Orleans.  Gage had a little hypoglycemic rage and I was a bit tired and hungry too.  Most of the food was good.  The pommes frites and mint juleps were amazing!


One time we went and Mandy had her heart set on eating at the Rainforest Cafe.  We made a rezzy weeks before our trip.  It was great!  Every half hour or so there was a thunderstorm with lightning and everything.  The food was good and the atmosphere was fantastic.  A few months after our trip Disney tore it all down.  Oh well.  Zac ordered the most expensive thing on the menu and ate it down while wearing his Ewok souvenir.


This boy has his park map in one hand and his churro in the other hand.  Looks good to me!


A Minnie Mouse shirt, Mickey earrings, and cotton candy? Livin' large!!!


Beignets are delicious!  It's sweet dough that's been deep fried and covered in powdered sugar. Of course it's delicious! Anyway, this boy is plowing through a beignet and redecorating his t-shirt at the same time!



Comments

  1. That food at the rainforest cafe was amazing and I think worth every penny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...