Random Post #3

Lest you forget, rope drop is a thing, a thing I'm going to do.

Here's a picture in front of the wheel.  The wheel is a great backdrop for fun, memorable pictures.  It is an awful ride.


One of my secret favorite rides is Little Mermaid.  The ride itself isn't that great.  What I really like about it is the line is usually only 5 minutes.  Also, the clamshell seats are comfy.  Also, the ride is climate controlled.  Also, the ride is long enough to get a little rest.  Also, the songs remind me of 1989.


A few days ago I made a post out the Disney backpack we use.  If you watch the first of this video carefully you can see that backpack.  It's pretty rugged.  I take it off and put it on so many times in a day at the park.  I drop it on the floor of each ride we do.  It takes a beating, but it holds my snacks just fine!


Here's a bad pic of us on the Cars ride:


And, just because, let's do one more video.  This one of Mater.  I think Mandy's "whooh" was a little forced.  Brandon, on the other hand, loves this ride!



Comments

  1. That line for Peter Pan is ridiculous, however, I have to admit I just really like that ride.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...