Random Post #4

So, in a day or two I will do a post that gives a few more details about rope drop.  Be on the lookout for that.

Here are some random pictures of me, me and Mandy, or Mandy, waiting in line for a ride.

Here I am, waiting in line for Cars.


Here, Mandy and I are waiting in line for Mater.


Here we are in line for Soarin'.


Here's Mandy, hustling in excitement to get on the Incredicoaster.


Here we are in front of Guardians of the Galaxy.


Here are two fun videos.  I think it's cool when the characters walk through the park and interact with guests.  The small children love it.






Comments

  1. I love the character interactions. It’s fun to look them up on YouTube, some of them are hilarious

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...