Small World

Don't forget (I mean, how could you at this point) that I am planning to make the rope drop.  That means leaving the hotel at 7am and hustling over to the Toy Story Parking Lot.

Anyway, here's another Small World post.  The song really isn't that great, but for some reason I keep humming it.  I think it's because I'm pretty excited to go to Disneyland and ride on this ride!




These pics and videos are from when Mandy and I went back in May.  That was so fun!




Mandy has a video of me making a little baby smile.  We were in line for Small World and the person in front of us had a baby that found me amusing.  Maybe she'll find that video and share it in the group text.



Comments

  1. Small world has to be one of my least favorite rides, the song is too annoying for me haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...