Uh, more snacks?

Here is your now daily reminder that I plan to be at the park for rope drop and I hope you all are planning on that as well.  That, of course, means leaving the hotel at about 7am, which means getting up at around 6:45am (earlier if you care about how you look and smell), which means setting an alarm.

The last time I went to Disneyland was in May with Mandy and Zac.  I ate like a champ!  Here's a sampling of those food items.

First up is the hot chocolate.  It was delicious and totally hit the spot on an unseasonably cool night. We got this from the Fantasy Land Fruit Cart that is right by the Casey Jr. Train ride.  It was $3.79 and worth it!



We hit a new-to-me place for dinner.  It's called Harbour Galley and it's over by the Mansion. Mandy got the Clam Chowder in a bread bowl for $12.49 and I got the Lobster Roll for a whopping $16.99!  They were both really good.  Plus, we found a table off to the side that was empty and a bit isolated.  It was nice eating with a little privacy!



I really like the Stage Door Cafe.  It's about halfway between Pirates and Big Thunder and right across from the Mark Twain Riverboat. At this point in our trip I don't think Mandy was hungry.  Neither was I, but it didn't stop me from getting a hand-dipped corn dog for $10.59 and a strawberry funnel cake for $9.49.  



In Disney California Adventure I got a Jack-Jack Cookie Num Num from the Jack-Jack Cookie Num Nums cart.  This is over by the Incredicoaster.  The cookie was good.  Not as good as Crumbl, but good.  If we're over by the Incredicoaster and needing to kill time while some people go on the ride more than once I think I would gladly drop $8 on this cookie again!



Speaking of DCA, they have a place for food called the Cozy Cone Motel.  It's a bunch of walk-up windows where you can get popcorn and ice cream, and chili con carne, and mac and cheese, and churros!  I got this seasonal churro called the Chocolate-Hazelnut Strawberry churro. It's a churro tossed in cinnamon-sugar with chocolate-hazelnut spread and freeze-dried strawberries.  I paid $6.29 for this delectable treat!




Last one.  This one came from the newly opened ToonTown.  The food offerings in ToonTown were surprisingly dull. We went to Cafe Daisy's and paid $5.99 for Daisy's Goody-Goody Donuts.  They were good, but I would save my money for something else when we go. Mandy got the Picnic Time Watermelon Lemonade for $6.49.  It was fine.  I wouldn't get it again. But the memories are great!







Comments

  1. Cozy cone motel was a surprise for how awesome that little place is. So many snacks in such a small area

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...