VERY IMPORTANT INFO!

Today we will arrive in Anaheim.  Tomorrow we will be at Disneyland! We have been reading this blog every single day for 196 days. That's 54% of a year!  So, what can we do to make this trip great?  Read on.

Look, I'm not going to tell anyone what to do. I will, however, make a strong suggestion.  You see, the best way to maximize our time at the park is to get there early, for the rope drop.  Now, it's just this cheap old rope that they've used since probably 1955.  The rope itself isn't fancy like you'd think Disney would do.  It's more like the yarn mom used to keep Jeff and I from going upstairs on Christmas morning.  



So, the rope isn't why we want to be there early.  Nobody really cares about the actual rope. We want to be there early because that is prime ride time.  Here is a video I took back in May at rope drop.  I know, I know.  It looks like there are a lot of people there.  And yes, we will have to stand there for a while. 


But the payoff is huge.  For 2-3 hours the rides will have 5-10 minute waits.  We can basically run from ride to ride and get a lot of good, fun times in without any trouble. If there is one thing I would insist on, it's that we are all at rope drop for both days at the parks.  It's tough, I know, because we have so many people to get ready.  It doesn't make sense to get up extra early when we're on vacation.  I get it.  But I'm telling you, we should make every effort to rope drop. I took a video of when we made the rope drop at DCA.  Look how empty the park is!  We had it to ourselves and it was awesome!



Comments

  1. Everyone better be there for rope drop

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...