Snacks Snacks Snacks

We just did a snacks post about a week ago.  We're going to do it again. The issue is that there are just so many good snacks to be had, and when you're a recreational eater like me you just have to try them all!

Here we have the Tigger Tail marshmallow thing.  I've actually never had this because I'm not big into marshmallows, except for the Lucky Charms marshmallows.  However, about a month ago Lissa had a dream that she was at the park holding one of these.  Christian came up and Lissa was really upset and threw it on the ground in disgust.  She might need to fill in the details of the dream, and emphasize that it was actually a dream.


Speaking of Lissa.  She goes on and on about the stupid pickles.  I don't love pickles.  Mandy got one last time we went and I wasn't interest in tasting it.  I have had pickles.  I know what they taste like.  Maybe on our next trip I'll take a bite of one.


Next on the snack tour is the Mint Julep.  This drink is refreshing.  The mint is very mild.  In fact, the sprig of mint in the cup and you smell it as you drink the drink.  I like that.  I will get at least one when we go.


One of the most popular food items at the entire park is the Monte Cristo sandwich at Cafe Orleans. I've had it exactly twice.  Both times I wanted to totally love it.  It's good, but probably not one I'll order again.  It's ham and cheese and really good bread and it's deep fried.


Last, for this post anyway, is the caramel apple.  We got this because it looked fun.  It was fun and really delicious.  It was a bear to eat, though.  But worth it.  I fully expect that Mandy and I will share another one of these.  The only issue is we got this at Pooh's Corner and since Splash is closed we may not make our way to the snack shop.  We'll see!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...