Teacups? Why not?

Did someone say rope drop?  Me. It was me.  If you don't know what rope drop is please let me know in the group text.  I will explain it and get you a treat when we get to the park.

Here we go with the Teacups again.  I cannot wait to ride this ride!  Maybe we'll ride it at night?  It's pretty cool at night!



It's fun in the daylight too.


I hope this video posts okay.  It was giving me trouble.  The main thing to see here is just how miserable Jenna is on this ride.  It's funny, but only because I know what it's like to get a little sick on this thing! Oh, and the music is great!



Comments

  1. Something about the teacups music brings joy and fear to my soul

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Got a Hankerin' for a Churro

Autopia Go Carts

The best laid plans...